All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic consideration of why the Cuban government has allowed criticism of its policies to be expressed in Cuban film, visual art, and music over the past fifteen years.
- Author BiographySujatha Fernandes is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Queens College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Sujatha Fernandes
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note17 b&w photos
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.