All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £14.56Trending at £17.05
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
- £17.28Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection examines Cuban cultural production during the Special Period of the 1990s, following the collapse of the Soviet bloc. Contributors address the cultural forms; and the associated ethics and practices of labour, leisure, and bureaucratic organization that arose in the transformation of the socialist cultural infrastructure.
- Author BiographyARIANA HERNANDEZ-REGUANT is Assistant Professor of Communication at the University of California, San Diego, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleNew Directions in Latino American Cultures
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAriana Hernandez-Reguant
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.