All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the conversation she began in ReMembering Cuba: Legacy of a Diaspora, O'Reilly Herrera interviews artists who have participated in the ongoing exhibition CAFE: The Journeys of Cuban Artists to discover how these artists preserve and transform their Cuban identity.
- Author BiographyANDREA O'REILLY HERRERA is Professor of Literature and Director of Women's and Ethnic Studies at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. In addition to being a published poet and literary critic, she is the author of a number of critical works including ReMembering Cuba: Legacy of a Diaspora, the novel The Pearl of the Antilles, the edited collection of essays Cuba: Idea of a Nation Displaced, and the coedited textbook The Matrix Reader: Examining the Dynamics of Oppression and Privilege.
- Author(s)Andrea O'Reilly Herrera
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleJoe R. and Teresa Lozana Long Series in Latin American and Latino Art and Culture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note19 b&w and 63 color photos
- Weight1106 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.