Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £134.20Trending at £158.71
- £24.19Trending at £24.98
- £88.12Trending at £92.65
- £43.72Trending at £45.63
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £28.39Trending at £29.15
- £58.13Trending at £63.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhile public health is important for revolutionary Cuba, providing medical services to the developing world is also a priority: 38,000 medical staff are engaged abroad; the largest medical school in the world (ELAM) has an enrollment of over 8,000 students from the Third World;
- Author BiographyJOHN M. KIRK is Professor of Latin American Studies at Dalhousie University, Canada. H. MICHAEL ERISMAN is Professor of Political Science at Indiana State University, USA.
- Author(s)H.Michael Erisman,John M. Kirk
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 228 p.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.