All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £28.32Trending at £30.59
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.54Trending at £21.03
- £7.81Trending at £10.97
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- DescriptionCuban Studies is the preeminent journal for scholarly work on Cuba. Each volume includes articles in English and Spanish and a large book review section. Cuban Studies 44 includes a dossier on the Cuban economy that covers economic problems and causation since 2010 and their possible remedy.
- Author BiographyAlejandro de la Fuente is the Robert Woods Bliss Professor of Latin American History and Economics and professor of African and African American studies at Harvard University and director of the Afro-Latin American Research Institute in the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research. He is the author of Havana and the Atlantic in the Sixteenth Century and A Nation for All: Race, Inequality, and Politics in Twentieth-Century Cuba, and is the editor of Queloides: Race and Racism in Cuban Contemporary Art.
- Author(s)Alejandro de la Fuente
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCuban Studies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.