All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative new history of Cubism told through some of the most significant artworks ever produced, drawn from a distinguished private collection
- Author BiographyEmily Braun is distinguished professor at Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY, New York. Rebecca Rabinow is curator in the Department of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- PublisherMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Content Note280 color + b-w illus.
- Weight2790 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Edited byEmily F. Braun,Rebecca Rabinow
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.83
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.