All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA culinary bible featuring 1,000 recipes from the legendary woman who revolutionized French cooking by simplifying recipes for the home cook.
- Author BiographyFrancoise Bernard is the grande dame of France's popular cuisine. She began her career more than 50 years ago by creating and publishing thousands of easy, clearly written recipes for housewives. She launched a successful magazine of her recipes and advice, and hosted one of the first cooking shows on French television, and her first cookbook, Mes Recettes Faciles, published in 1963 and still in print, has sold more than one million copies. In 1982, she published Les Recettes Faciles de Patisserie. Jane Sigal is a contributing editor at Food and Wine and has written for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Fine Cooking.
- Author(s)Francoise Bernard,Jane Sigal
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note15 two colour illustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.94
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £9.66
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.32Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.