All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCulling the Masses questions the view that democracy and racism cannot coexist. Based on records from 22 countries 1790-2010, it offers a history of the rise and fall of racial selection in the Western Hemisphere, showing that democracies were first to select immigrants by race, and undemocratic states first to outlaw discrimination.
- Author(s)David Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.