All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA doctrinal and theoretical analysis of culpability for unjustified risk-taking in Anglo-American criminal law.
- Author BiographyFindlay Stark is University Lecturer in Criminal Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge. His research and teaching centres around various aspects of criminal law, criminal procedure and criminal evidence.
- Author(s)Findlay Stark
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £36.79Trending at £40.08
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.