Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCult Perfumes covers more than 25 cult perfumeries and luxury fragrance houses from around the world, including Annick Goutal, Creed, Frederic Malle, Miller Harris and Robert Piguet and includes features on leading 'noses' in the industry, the creation of iconic scents, and key ingredients in perfume-making.
- Author BiographyTESSA WILLIAMS is a journalist who has written for Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, The Times, The Independent and the Financial Times, among other publications. Today based in Scotland, she lived in France while working for Femme magazine and the Riviera Times.
- Author(s)Tessa Williams
- PublisherMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMerrell Publishers Ltd
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.