CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of the author's Cult of analytics, 2009.
- Author BiographySteve Jackson is a well-known analyst and entrepreneur. He currently serves as CEO of Quru Oy, a digital analytics agency, Finland. He is the author of The Cult of Analytics and The Sucking Manifesto.
- Author(s)Steve Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.