All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates a century of eurythmy.
- Author BiographyRobert Powell was born in Reading and studied mathematics at the University of Sussex. He is a eurythmist and movement therapist living in Kinsau, Germany. Powell is the author of numerous books and articles and is a co-founder of the Sophia Foundation of North America.
- Author(s)Robert Powell
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £17.99Trending at £18.61
- £14.04Trending at £15.87
- £10.93Trending at £13.94
- £9.04Trending at £9.45
- £26.20Trending at £31.67
- £14.15Trending at £14.78
- £10.12Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.