All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamples illustrate possibilities for developing inquiry-driven learners across the curriculum and are drawn from institutions with remarkably different missions and identities-from research universities to liberal arts colleges.
- Author BiographyClifton Conrad is Vilas Distinguished Achievement Professor and a professor of higher education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Laura Dunek is a lawyer and a doctoral candidate at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Clifton Conrad,Laura Dunek
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.