CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- Author(s)Robert J. Starratt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Part I Foundations for Cultivating an Ethical School Chapter 1 Cultivating an Ethical School in a Changing Context Chapter 2 Foundational Qualities of an Ethical Person Chapter 3 A Multidimensional Ethical Framework Chapter 4 The Mapping of Moral Development Chapter 5 The Geography of Human Development as Ethical Development Part II Essentials for Cultivating an Ethical School Chapter 6 The Moral Character of Learning Chapter 7 The Ethics of Teaching Chapter 8 Elements of an Ethical School Chapter 9 Cultivating an Ethical School (co-authored with M. Bezzina) Chapter 10 The Complexity of Ethical Living and Learning
- Author BiographyRobert J. Starratt is Professor of Educational Leadership in the Lynch School of Education at Boston College. He received the Roald Campbell Lifetme Achievement Award in the field of Educational Administration, awarded by UCEA in 2006.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.