All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing two articles written by the famous pedagogist Paulo Freire, this compilation is comprised of his most influential work in the field of education and that work s importance in human rights, oppression, literacy, and other areas.
- Author BiographyBy Paulo Freire, with an introduction by Marta Soler-Gallart and Barbara M. Brizuela
- Author(s)Paulo Freire
- PublisherHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Review,U.S.
- Introduction byMarta Soler-Gallart,Barbara M Brizuela
- Edition Statement2000th ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.