Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionPioneering study of the fascinating blending of Christian and Confucian traditions in Korea before, at and after death.
- Author BiographyChang-Won Park is Research Fellow of both the Centre for Death and Life Studies at Durham University, UK, and the Institute for the Study of Religion at Sogang University, South Korea.
- Author(s)Chang-Won Park
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContinuum Advances in Religious Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.