Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Description* Breaks new ground in an area of study that continues to be a central theme of debate and research across the humanities and social sciences. * Draws on ethnography as a useful means of exploring our everyday social and cultural environments.
- Author BiographyHelen Thomas is Professor of Sociology of Dance and Culture at Goldsmiths College. Her publications include Dance, Modernity and Culture: Explorations in the Sociology of Dance (1995), Dance and the City (editor, 1997), and The Body, Dance and Cultural Theory (2003). Jamilah Ahmed gained her PhD from Goldsmiths College. She is currently an editor at Sage Publications.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHelen Thomas,Jamilah Ahmed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.