All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact of cultural change on death attitudes. With a focus on African-American, Asian-American, and Hispanic-American subpopulations, this book comes to several conclusions, including: a more personal approach to funerals and mourning observances, a greater focus on family and relationships; and more.
- Author(s)Bert Hayslip,Cynthia A. Peveto
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Death & Suicide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Note185 illustrations
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.