CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionMoving the view of cultural citizenship to the perspective of hinterland groups in Indonesia, the Philippines and Sarawak, East Malaysia, this text shows that notions of nationhood and citizenship are not given, but created in dialogue between the state and local communities.
- Author BiographyRenato Rosaldo is Lucie Stern Professor in the Social Sciences and Professor of Cultural and Social Anthropology at Stanford University and the author of Culture and Truth: The Remaking of Social Analysis (1989) and Ilongot Headhunting, 1883-1974: A Study in Society and History (1980).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRenato I. Rosaldo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.