Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the importance of ethnic and cultural factors for community health practice. The first in a new series of book from Jossey-Bass and the American Association for Health Education, this text describes essential theories, models, and practices for working with race, ethnicity, gender, and social issues.
- Author BiographyMiguel A. Perez, PhD, MCHES, is professor and chair of the Department of Public Health, California State University, Fresno, California. Raffy R. Luquis, PhD, MS, MCHES, is associate professor and program coordinator of Health Education, School of Behavioral Sciences and Education, Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg.
- Author(s)Miguel A. Perez,Raffy R. Luquis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitlePublic Health/AAHE
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight584 g
- Width177 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.