Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionShows therapists how to become sensitive to individual identity when working with clients who have suffered trauma. This title explains how culturally sensitive therapists draw upon multiple strategies for treating patients and are aware of both dominant group privilege and of their own identity and culture.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight708 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.