All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprises of a sustained philosophical exploration of the capacity of the modern liberal democratic legal system to understand the thought and practice of those culturally different minorities who come before it as claimants, defendants or witnesses. This title is suitable for those interested in the workings of the modern legal system.
- Author BiographyDr Anthony J. Connolly is a Senior Lecturer in the Law School at the Australian National University. His areas of expertise are legal philosophy, indigenous rights, constitutional law, and evidence. He teaches and researches in these subjects and has published widely in these and related areas.
- Author(s)Anthony J. Connolly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleApplied Legal Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Tom D. Campbell
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.