All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite there having been no significant move to the right in recent years in public political opinion, conservatives have fared much better than progressives. This text explores the reasons for this pattern through examination of case studies of grassroots movements.
- Author BiographyStephen Hart is an adjunct member of the sociology department at State University of New York, Buffalo. He is the author of What Does the Lord Require? How American Christians Think about Economic Justice.
- Author(s)Stephen Hart
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleMorality and Society Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 tables, 1halftone, 1line drawing
- Weight410 g
- Width228 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £6.98Trending at £9.98
- £9.98Trending at £12.99
- £9.77Trending at £14.84
- £10.39Trending at £12.95
- £11.14Trending at £12.29
- £14.89Trending at £25.00
- £7.43Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.