All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionOffers students clinical and theoretical information, focusing on effective methods of providing cross-cultural services. This title covers the general principles of cultural diversity, the process of cross-cultural service delivery, and cultural information on specific client populations. It also covers concepts such as racial microaggressions.
- Author BiographyJerry V. Diller has been teaching for over 30 years at all levels of higher education. He has been on the faculty of at The Wright Institute, University of California at Berkeley, University of Oregon, and Lane Community College in Eugene, Oregon. He was awarded the Innovation of the Year Award for teaching at Lane Community College. In his private practice he has been a partner in Multicultural Associates, a consulting and training organization focusing on issues of cultural diversity and social justice.
- Author(s)Jerry Diller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.