CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Diversity and Global Media explores the relationship between the media and multiculturalism.
- Author BiographyEugenia Siapera is lecturer in Media and Communications at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. She is the author (with Lincoln Dahlberg) of Radical Democracy and the Internet (2007) and (with Joss Hands) At the Interface (2004).
- Author(s)Eugenia Siapera
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight552 g
- Width177 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.