Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionCultural diversity-the multitude of different lifestyles that are not necessarily based on ethnic culture-is a catchphrase used increasingly instead of multiculturalism and in conjunction with globalization. Even though it is often used as a slogan it does capture a widespread phenomenon that cities must contend with...
- Author BiographyCordula Gdaniec is currently an independent researcher. From 2003-2008, she was a Research Fellow and Lecturer at the Institute of European Ethnology at Humboldt University in Berlin, involved in the project Urban culture and ethnic representation - Berlin and Moscow as emerging world cities?A Her publications include Kommunalka und Penthouse. Stadt und Stadtgesellschaft im postsowjetischen Moskau (LIT Verlag, 2005).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byCordula Gdaniec
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.