CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for students of military studies, sociology, gender and political science, this volume explores ethnicity and gender developments in relation to the military. It features chapters which cover 14 countries around the world whose armed forces offer a mix of similarities and differences in the ways they try to manage cultural diversity.
- Author BiographyJoseph Soeters is a professor in organization studies at the Netherlands Defense Academy and Tilburg University. His research focuses on issues related to international military cooperation, intercultural and diversity management, inter-organizational relations and networking. Jan van der Meulen is an associate professor at the Netherlands Defense Academy. As a sociologist of civil-military relations he has published on recruitment, public opinion and the support for risky missions. Toghether with Joseph Soeters he was the editor of Managing Diversity in the Armed Forces (1999).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJan van der Meulen,Joseph L. Soeters
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.