All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionReflects the diversity of modern approaches to the study of cultural evolutionary processes. This volume expresses the issues being investigated by comparative theorists interested in long-term change, as well as a variety of data, approaches, and ideas that researchers are employing to examine these questions.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/2000
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXV, 269 p.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGary M. Feinman,Linda Manzanilla
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.