All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on diverse research literature from the fields of anthropology, cultural studies, cultural geography, and media studies, Cultural Globalization: A User's Guide presents a new perspective through which to raise questions about globalization, a perspective framed by the concepts of territory, identity, and culture.
- Author BiographyJ. Macgregor Wise is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at Arizona State University. He is the author of Exploring Technology and Social Space (1997), co-author (with Jennifer Daryl Slack) of Culture and Technology: A Primer (2005), and co-author (with Lawrence Grossberg, Ellen Wartella, and D. Charles Whitney) of the second edition of MediaMaking: Mass Media in a Popular Culture (2006).
- Author(s)J. Macgregor Wise
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2008
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.