CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited collection brings together distinguished scholars across a range of academic disciplines to explore how the European Union engages with culture. The book examines the ways in which cultural issues have been framed at the EU level and the policies and instruments to which they have given vent.
- Author BiographyTawhida Ahmed, City University, UK Mira Burri, University of Bern, Switzerland Rachael Craufurd Smith, University of Edinburgh, UK Carmina Crusafon, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain Karen Donders, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium Delia Ferri, National University of Ireland Maynooth, Ireland Kristina Irion, University of Amsterdam, Holland Anna Kandyla, European University Institute, Italy Tania Kyriakou, Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports, Greece Jan Loisen, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium Peggy Valcke, KU Leuven, Belgium Annabelle Littoz-Monnet, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland Giuseppe Mazziotti, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland John Morijn, University of Groningen, The Netherlands Tim Raats, Centre for Studies on Media, Information and Telecommunication (iMinds-SMIT), Belgium Celine Romainville, National Fund for Scientific Research (FRS-FNRS), France Evangelia Psychogiopoulou, Maastricht University, The Netherlands Katharine Sarikakis, University of Vienna, Austria Peggy Valcke, KU Leuven, Belgium
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 289 p.
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byEvangelia Psychogiopoulou
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.