Cultural Heritage and Human Rights by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £117.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.73Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a deeply political aspect of heritage preservation and management as it relates to human rights. This title contemplates cultural heritage and human rights. It is of interest to scholars and practitioners in fields that are affected by heritage, globalization and social/cultural studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byD. Fairchild Ruggles,Helaine Silverman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.