All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe first major work to analyze the heritage and sustainability, this global, comparative study examines both direct environmental threats to tangible and intangible heritage, as well as issues of social and economic inequality faced by local, national, and international cultural organizations.
- Author BiographyDr. Diane Barthel-Bouchier received her doctorate from Harvard University and is currently Professor of the Department of Sociology at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook New York. She has also taught at Boston College and the University of Essex, England, and been Visiting Research Professor at the Martin Centre for Architecture and Urban Studies, Cambridge University. A recognised expert in the sociology of heritage, art, and culture, she is the author of Amana: From Pietist Sect to American Community (1984), Putting on Appearances: Gender and Advertising (1988) and Historic Preservation: Collective Memory and Historical Identity (1996), as well as over thirty articles published in professional journals and edited volumes.
- Author(s)Diane Barthel-Bouchier
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.