Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the Habsburg Empire, this book examines the creation of cultural hierarchy in sixteenth-century Europe.
- Author BiographyCarina L. Johnson, a historian and former archeologist, is currently an Associate Professor at Pitzer College and Extended Faculty at Claremont Graduate University. She is the recipient of a John Carter Brown Library NEH Fellowship, the Barbara Thom Fellowship at the Huntington Library, a Fulbright Award to Austria and the Woodrow Wilson Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Humanities. She has been published in the Journal of the History of Ideas. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Carina L. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.