All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Arcangeli is Associate Professor of Early Modern History at the University of Verona, Italy. He has studied the cultural history of Renaissance Europe, with particular focus on dance (Davide o Salome?, 2000), leisure (Recreation in the Renaissance, 2003) and the medical discourse on lifestyle.
- Author(s)Alessandro Arcangeli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.