All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.84Trending at £4.56
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.83Trending at £10.49
- £7.00Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionA lasting and stable world order, he argues, cannot rely just on governments and power politics; it depends upon the open exchange of cultures among peoples in pursuing common intellectual and cultural interests.
- Author BiographyAkira Iriye is professor in the Department of History at Harvard University. His many books include The Globalizing of America, Across the Pacific: An Inner History of American-East Asian Relations, and China and Japan in the Global Setting.
- Author(s)Akira Iriye
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.