All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £25.45Trending at £31.03
- £13.17Trending at £19.17
- £12.00Trending at £19.18
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume studies language acquisition among cultural migrants. The chapters investigate different aspects of their linguistic knowledge and production and make an important contribution to our understanding of the possibilities and limits of L2 ultimate attainment.
- Author BiographyFanny Forsberg Lundell is Associate Professor of French Linguistics at Stockholm University. Besides publishing extensively on formulaic language in French and Spanish as second languages, with a particular focus on high-level proficiency, she also works on pragmatics, conversation analysis and spoken language in general. Recently, her work includes psychological perspectives on high-level L2 attainment. Inge Bartning is Professor Emerita of French at Stockholm University. She has taught and published in the domain of French syntax, semantics and pragmatics. In the last two decades her main interest has been in French L2 acquisition, in particular the domain of developmental stages, advanced learners and ultimate attainment of morphosyntax, discourse and information structure.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Weight533 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFanny Forsberg Lundell,Inge Bartning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.