All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking book explains how deep-seated cultural mythologies shape contemporary global leaders and provides insights into navigating the dynamics and complexities in today's era of globalization.
- Author BiographyEdited by Eric H. Kessler, Professor of Management and Founding Director, Lubin Leaders and Scholars Program, Pace University, New York, US and Fellow/Past President, Eastern Academy of Management and Diana J. Wong-MingJi, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Eastern Michigan University, US and President, Sensei Change Associates, LLC
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDiana J. Wong-MingJi,Eric H. Kessler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.