All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of prominent thinkers' answers to the question: 'What is the future of culture in the age of globalization?'
- Author BiographyHenrietta L. Moore is Professor of Social Anthropology and Director of the Culture and Globalization Programme, Centre for Global Governance at the London School of Economics. She is the author of a number of books, including The Subject of Anthropology, and The Future of Anthropological Knowledge. David Held is Graham Wallas Professor of Political Science and co-Director of the Centre for the Study of Global Governance at the London School of Economics. He has edited, written and co-authored over a dozen books including A Globalizing World?, Models of Democracy, and Globalization and Anti-Globalization.
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byDavid Held,Henrietta L. Moore
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.