Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn Argentina, Colombia, and Peru, there has been an out-pouring of popular-performative activities that have asked citizens to pose questions about the social order and about the memories of recent atrocities. Cala Buendia looks at ways in which cultural producers adapted or developed strategies as resources for social actors to use for change.
- Author BiographyFelipe Cala Buendia received his PhD from Princeton University, USA. He is a development practitioner working in global advocacy for children's rights and citizens' engagement in policy-making.
- Author(s)Felipe Cala Buendia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.