CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA special issue of the Journal of Consumer Psychology (Volume 9, Number 2, 2000). It discusses issues in consumer psychology; effects of brand local/non-local origin on consumer attitudes in developing countries; and the role of culture in the resolution of information incongruity.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byDurairaj Maheswaran,Sharon Shavitt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.