All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition presents a range of theoretical and practice-based perspectives adopted by experienced educators active in cultural safety education.
- Author BiographyDianne is of Ngati Kahungunu descent. She has a background in mental health social work, family counseling, clinical/cultural supervision and nursing education. She has been an associate lecturer at the Eastern Institute of Technology in New Zealand and now works with Hawkes Bay District Health Board. Dianne has developed expert knowledge in the field of cultural safety education and Maori health. She has presented at conferences throughout New Zealand, the South Pacific, USA and Canada. She has published in social work and nursing journals within these countries as well. Currently Dianne is studying towards completing her PhD.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDianne Wepa
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £24.53Trending at £25.24
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.