Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.42
- £7.91Trending at £8.75
- £28.58Trending at £31.49
- £16.64Trending at £17.60
- £71.47Trending at £106.34
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.35
About this product
- Description* Provides a highly accessible introduction to the complex issues and thinkers in cultural theory. * Covers a wide range of theoretical perspectives developed over the past century. * Includes extensive pedagogy, with summaries, biographical notes, suggestions for further reading, and heavy cross--referencing. .
- Author BiographyPhilip Smith is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at the University of Queensland, Australia. He received his Ph.D. at the University of California at Los Angeles. Among the books he has authored or edited are Researching the Visual (2000), The New American Cultural Sociology (1998) and the Cambridge Companion to Durkheim.
- Author(s)Philip Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series Title21st Century Sociology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Weight554 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.