All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment plays a powerful role in the process of education in the US and has a disproportionately negative impact on students who do not come from middle-class backgrounds. This guide looks at the issues in educational assessment and provides knowledge, techniques, and strategies to design and implement valid assessments for use in classrooms.
- Author BiographyMaria del Rosario Basterra is Independent Educational Consultant, Washington, DC, specializing in issues related to English language learners, language minority students, multicultural education, and preschool education. Elise Trumbull is Independent Educational Consultant, Oakland, CA, specializing in issues related to language and culture in schooling, and Lecturer, California State University, Northridge, Department of Educational Psychology and Counseling. Guillermo Solano-Flores is Associate Professor, Bilingual Education and English as a Second Language, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLanguage, Culture, and Teaching Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElise Trumbull,Guillermo Solano Flores,Maria del Rosario Basterra
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.