Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to a therapy which incorporates the cultural issues contributing to the problems which families of any sociocultural background may face. It covers difficulties such as intermarriage, immigration, acculturation, socioeconomic inequality, prejudice, and ecological or demographic change.
- Author BiographySHLOMO ARIEL, a licensed expert and supervisor of clinical psychology and marital and family therapy, is the co-director of the Integrative Psychotherapy Center in Ramat Gan, Israel. He is also the Coordinator of Research and Academic Development at the Israeli branch of Lesley College, Boston, Massachusetts, a member of the faculty of the Program for Advanced Studies in Integrative Psychotherapy at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel, and the chairperson of the Israeli Association of Psychotherapy Integration.
- Author(s)Shlomo Ariel
- Date of Publication30/10/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleContributions in Psychology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 37.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notereferences, index
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.