All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.77
- £8.13Trending at £8.93
- £25.45Trending at £26.50
- £26.30Trending at £27.70
- £17.99Trending at £19.46
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative text covers the breadth of issues involved in working with immigrant and refugee children and families.
- Author BiographyRowena Fong, EdD, MSW, is Professor of Social Work at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleClinical Practice with Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight568 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRowena Fong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.