Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionConfronts the human factors behind most aviation mishaps and provides protection against pilot mistakes. Each title discusses real-life pilot stories, valuable save-yourself techniques and safety tips, and analysis of error sets. A knowledge of aviators' decisions, and crew cockpit interactions during crisis is useful to all pilots.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Tony Kern, Series Editor of the Controlling Pilot Error series, is one of the world's leading authorities on human factors training in aviation. A former lieutenant colonel in the US Air Force, he served as chief of Cockpit Resource Management plans and programs at the USAF Air Education and Training Command. He is author of three bestselling aviation books: Redefining Airmanship; Flight Discipline; and Darker Shades of Blue: The Rogue Pilot, all from McGraw-Hill.
- Author(s)Anthony T. Kern
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleControlling Pilot Error Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.