Culture/Power/History: A Reader in Contemporary Social Theory by Princeton University Press (Paperback, 1993)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £63.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.44Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a perspective on social theory in the contemporary moment. This readers includes essays that address Foucault's new economy of power relations in a number of different, contestatory directions.
- Author BiographyNicholas B. Dirks is Professor of Anthropology and History, Geoff Eley is Professor of History, and Sherry B. Ortner is Professor of Anthropology and Women's Studies, all at the University of Michigan.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Culture/Power/History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 halftones 1 line illus.
- Weight964 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byGeoff Eley,Nicholas B. Dirks,Sherry B. Ortner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.