All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn Culture, Relevance, and Schooling: Exploring Uncommon Ground, Lisa Scherff, Karen Spector, and the contributing authors conceive of culturally relevant and critically minded pedagogies in terms of opening up new spatial, discursive, and/or embodied learning terrains.
- Author BiographyLisa Scherff is associate professor of secondary English language arts education at the University of Alabama. A former high school English and reading teacher, Lisa's research focuses on opportunity to learn and teacher preparation, induction, and mentoring. Karen Spector is assistant professor of secondary English education and literacy at the University of Alabama. Her research and teaching involves critical literacies across disciplines.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight440 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKaren Spector,Lisa Scherff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.