All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £22.52Trending at £23.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £28.95Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionGrusin investigates how the establishment of national parks participated in the production of American national identity after the Civil War.
- Author BiographyRichard Grusin is Professor and Chair of the Department of English at Wayne State University. He is the author of Transcendentalist Hermeneutics: Higher Criticism and the Institutional Authority of the Bible (1991) and co-author (with Jay David Bolter) of Remediation: Understanding New Media (1999).
- Author(s)Richard A. Grusin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.