CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- Author(s)Niranjan Casinader
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in International and Comparative Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Exploring the 'Other' in Thinking 2. Culture, Education, Thinking and Transnationalism 3. The New Globalisers of Thinking Education 4. A Question of Balance: The Researching of Cross-Culturalism 5. Ways of the World: Nest of Thinking Cultures 6. Cultural Dispositions of Thinking 7. The Trinity of Culture-Thinking-Education: Implications for Global Schooling 8. Cultural Metaphors of Thinking: Can You Tell Me Where My Country Lies?
- Author BiographyNiranjan Casinader is a lecturer in curriculum and assessment in the Faculty of Education at Monash University, Australia, teaching undergraduate and postgraduate units across primary and secondary teacher education. His research interests focus on the impact of the historical and contemporary globalisation of education on curriculum, pedagogy and leadership, with particular reference to culture, problem-solving capacity, humanities education and postcolonialism. He has been concerned with thinking education for over twenty years, and is currently involved in the leadership of a nonprofit organisation concerned with the teaching of thinking and problem-solving skills at both the Australian and global levels. In 2013, Niranjan was presented with the AARE Early Career Researcher Award, and in 2014 he received the Emerging Researcher Fellowship Award and the Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (Monash University, Australia).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.